Brew Log Days incorrect

Brewer #99276

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
My latest Brew Session seems to be calculating the Days incorrectly. I could possibly understand if it was calculating on hrs difference, but it doesnt appear to even be working on that basis?

See screen shot:
upload_2020-5-27_18-36-45.png

I've put a ticket in with the developers, and hopefully will get this fixed ASAP. Thanks for the screenshot- it helps nail down what's going on.

@Yooper I believe this is related to issue #1550.

@Brewer #99276 As far as I can tell I believe this is due to the timestamp, where the +days column is not counting actual calendar days but rather how many multiple of 24 hours it has been. The above ticket # will correct that issue, once it moves to beta and then is released publicly I'll followup on this thread as well.

@Yooper I believe this is related to issue #1550.

@Brewer #99276 As far as I can tell I believe this is due to the timestamp, where the +days column is not counting actual calendar days but rather how many multiple of 24 hours it has been. The above ticket # will correct that issue, once it moves to beta and then is released publicly I'll followup on this thread as well.

The release has gone live, please let us know if you're still having issues @Brewer #99276
Hmmm not sure this is fixed... this is from this morning:
upload_2020-7-18_12-12-56.png

Note the yeast starter is 3 days ago by date (7/15) and noted as 2 days ago under the date, but shows a only -1 in the Days column?

It appears to be using the Updated date rather than the actual Date?

Last edited:
Odd, not seeing that issue on my end. PM sent

Back