Problem adding new yeast

jfspahn

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I add a new, custom, yeast to my inventory several fields don’t update correctly. Flocculation, Alcohol Tolerance, Attenuation, Temp Range Min, and Temp Range Max all stay at their default values. For example, the default attenuation is 65%. I set it to 80% and save the new value. When I go to use the yeast in a recipe or just edit the inventory item, the attenuation is back to 65%.

Thanks for the report, we already have an update to fix this on beta now which has been tested and approved. Just waiting for the developers to review the code, it should be released soon!

Thanks for the report, we already have an update to fix this on beta now which has been tested and approved. Just waiting for the developers to review the code, it should be released soon!

Will the date entry format for the yeast be corrected as well with this update? Recall that it only had 6 digits for a number in the date field (eg. 013020) vs a proper date format (01/30/20 or 1/30/2020). Thanks.

Will the date entry format for the yeast be corrected as well with this update? Recall that it only had 6 digits for a number in the date field (eg. 013020) vs a proper date format (01/30/20 or 1/30/2020). Thanks.
Not at this time, but I do have a ticket in for the date to use the same format as the brew sessions and use the date picker / calendar widget so it's consistent. I've updated the ticket to include this forum thread.

Last edited:

Back