Hello Everyone

Grain2Glass

Trial Member
Reaction score
I've been brewing beer since 2011. Started all grain back in 2014 and just recently started to upgrade my equipment to make the brew day a little smoother. I've probably got 80 batches of all grain under my belt, and countless brewers best extract kits. I became a member of Brewers Friend back in 2015 and I do not think I have posted anything in the forum. So, let me start off by saying thank you to brewers friend for providing free tools to brewers and also providing tilt integration for premium members. I also want to thank the community for being so welcoming to new brewers. I just spent the last hour or so reading the newbie threads. Y'all are awesome.

Welcome to Brewers Friend!
What style of beer do you make?

I've been brewing beer since 2011. Started all grain back in 2014 and just recently started to upgrade my equipment to make the brew day a little smoother. I've probably got 80 batches of all grain under my belt, and countless brewers best extract kits. I became a member of Brewers Friend back in 2015 and I do not think I have posted anything in the forum. So, let me start off by saying thank you to brewers friend for providing free tools to brewers and also providing tilt integration for premium members. I also want to thank the community for being so welcoming to new brewers. I just spent the last hour or so reading the newbie threads. Y'all are awesome.
Ahhh shucks your not to bad yourself there G2G:D

Welcome, even though you’ve been a member longer than I. This is a great group of people, always willing to share advice and information.

Welcome!
I hope you'll share your experience with us newbies ;)

Back