What are you drinking right now?

That's cool! There is a Highlander Brewing Co. In Missoula MT too. It's an old name from back around 1910 to early 60s. Then a few years ago someone bought the name trademark and has a modern facility. One of their old delivery trucks sits on a platform above and behind the bar.
55b162fd35041.image.jpg

Cool! Cheers!

It is probably pretty common to have breweries in different countries with the same name.
Another comes to mind, Great Lakes Brewery in Toronto, and Great Lakes Brewing in Cleveland.

Just woke from a nap after yard work all morning and into the afternoon. Having a PBR right now, but enjoyed a pint of my Hop Jack Pale Ale and a shot with a toasted Bacon, Monterrey Jack and Jalapeño sammich on a Kaiser roll for lunch earlier. Tasty combo!

Lunch.jpg

Got most of my peppers planted after some tilling. Also planted some carrot and radish seeds in an old porcelain double sink I took out of the kitchen a couple of years ago. Not much planting left to go.

@Head First looks like a cool place!
@Herm_brews in big fan of Firestone Walker. Looks like you were well rewarded!
@BOB357 looks much better than what I had for lunch! I like your style. I did get to eat lunch in the mountains today while making the rounds checking buildings and pulling water samples. It sure was nice getting away for a few hours.

Just finished kegging my latest batch of California Common. Literally minutes ago, and already pouring mighty fine. Little bit of clearing and it'll be perfect.
IMG_20200507_175032.jpg
IMG_20200507_181837.jpg

I bet getting up into the mountains was nice. Almost as nice as getting home and enjoying a cold one. Hoping to finish up with yard work and do a little fishing this weekend. With the exception of our monthly trip to Reno and to the local stores weekly, we've pretty much been staying home. Cabin fever is setting in and it sucks. The bass should be biting with the warmer weather. Maybe some walleye too.

Fire up the system and crank out some more Ben!

Back