What are you drinking right now?

Can you get High West stuff there? They make good stuff, but might be a bit $$ in Canada.
I just checked the LCBO website, they have 3 that appear to be at least orderable. American Prairie Bourbon $56, Campfire $70, and Yippee Ki-Yay $125, multiply those prices x 0.62 to get approximate USD price

Bottle conditioned covid Skare
20200503_155532.jpg

Making a last push on my bar build yep I've took my sweet old time lol joining a bit of timber on the end there because the top slabs too short lol:confused:.

Oh the step in is to accommodate the top door if ya get my drift. This is the back edge...

Yep. Pretty sure we tried that one last time we were up that way. Came in on 20 and Worthy was our first stop. May just get up that way in the near future. Were planning on going to Jellystone with Callie and my other daughter, but COVID shot that in the a$$. Will see what Bend looks like in another few weeks. It's about to start opening up here. Hopefully you're in the same boat there.

Yep. Pretty sure we tried that one last time we were up that way. Came in on 20 and Worthy was our first stop. May just get up that way in the near future. Were planning on going to Jellystone with Callie and my other daughter, but COVID shot that in the a$$. Will see what Bend looks like in another few weeks. It's about to start opening up here. Hopefully you're in the same boat there.
I doubt our Governor, flush er down Brown, will allow any small businesses to open any time soon.

Sounds like our Governor. Local government here really doesn't care what he says and interprets his guidelines to our advantage. It's time the local governments realize that the governors don't have the power they think they do. They can't enforce a non-law.

image.jpg
My brother-in-law, who works for one of the major distributors, is a big fan of Sierra Nevada. He recommended this, saying I could find it at Trader Joe’s. I found 2 cans at TJ’s yesterday. Pretty refreshing after my morning mountain bike ride.

View attachment 9907 My brother-in-law, who works for one of the major distributors, is a big fan of Sierra Nevada. He recommended this, saying I could find it at Trader Joe’s. I found 2 cans at TJ’s yesterday. Pretty refreshing after my morning mountain bike ride.

I'm a diehard Sierra Nevada fan but, flat out, don't like the hazy styles that have become popular over the last few years, including what I've tasted of theirs. I will try this one and decide on it without any bias. Thanks for the intro. OTOH, looking at the pic you posted, it doesn't appear to be hazy.

No Bob, not hazy at all, quite clear in fact. I think usually juicy and hazy coincide, but not in this case. The beer seemed crisp to me, a good beer, but nothing I would go out of my way to find. I want to try the 40th anniversary beer. I saw it while shopping yesterday, but saw a mid-December 2019 packaging date, so said no to that.
I too am a fan of Sierra Nevada - the first craft beer that I drank, thanks to my future wife introducing me to such back around 1990.

Back