No ABV calculation

Torben Vedel

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am running a calibration test with two Tilt's in the same fermenter. Since 4-5 days ago the ABV calculation have been zero in my brew session graphs. All other readings seems to be working fine. Is that caused by using two Tilt channels?

I'm having the same issue. I'm pretty sure it's a bug since all my Tilts are logging to the graph but the ABV calculator is reading zero on all of them. It started about a week ago for me.

@Yooper has opened a ticket for this issue, we hope to get it resolved asap.

Out of curiosity, do your brew logs have any log entries, such as brew day complete, or mash complete?

@Yooper has opened a ticket for this issue, we hope to get it resolved asap.

Out of curiosity, do your brew logs have any log entries, such as brew day complete, or mash complete?

No, mine is a pseudo-brew. I just used a solution of sugar to find correlation between my refractometer, Tilts, and a Oeschle hydrometer. After that I made up a recipe having my OG just to collect data of the Tilts as they were fermenting.

The fix is on the beta site- should be released very soon. You can check it out at beta.brewersfriend.com if you want to make sure it's working for you. Just log in, and you'll be on the beta site. When you're finished, make sure that you leave the beta site to go back to the live site so any changes or entries you make will stay!

@Torben Vedel

@Gary_R

Thanks for letting us know, I don't have a tilt either so have been struggling on how to repeat the situation to test properly. I've approved the update based on your feedback, and what testing I'm able to perform with importing brew log data manually. It should be released soon .

Unfortunately, it is still not updating %ABV in prod, but it is calculating on the beta site.

Back