What are you drinking right now?

Cream Ale is starting to clear up, didn't use any finings, even forgot the whirlfloc:

2020-04-23 12.58.56.jpg

A shot & an IPA after a sammich for lunch. Been doing some shopping and yard work. Have planted 2 Early Girls and a Cherokee Carbon tomato, since it doesn't look like we'll have a late frost. Got plenty of old carboys to deploy just in case. Also replaced a bad sprinkler solenoid/valve. About ready to mill my grains and then take a nap.
Lunch.jpg

A shot & an IPA after a sammich for lunch. Been doing some shopping and yard work. Have planted 2 Early Girls and a Cherokee Carbon tomato, since it doesn't look like we'll have a late frost. Got plenty of old carboys to deploy just in case. Also replaced a bad sprinkler solenoid/valve. About ready to mill my grains and thenView attachment 9695 take a nap.
Best lunch I've seen all week.

Day beers, gonna kind of miss them...
Drinking a Lager from our favorite local brewery. City Star. Since we haven't been able to go to them, we've been trying to support them weekly by placing to go beer orders and putting one of their beers on tap here at the house.
IMG_20200423_150920.jpg

20200423_155451.jpg

Been building beer of mostly German styles since 1987. A very refreshing drop. They used this beer and added citra hops (I think just to show they can do the hop thing) and it is delish too.
15876793925646381530073196052825.jpg

The brewer takes a lot of guff over the lack of hops but he sticks to what he brews best and still going strong with a reuse of bottle program. Not many brewerys do that in the states anymore.

View attachment 9698
Been building beer of mostly German styles since 1987. A very refreshing drop. They used this beer and added citra hops (I think just to show they can do the hop thing) and it is delish too. View attachment 9699
The brewer takes a lot of guff over the lack of hops but he sticks to what he brews best and still going strong with a reuse of bottle program. Not many brewerys do that in the states anymore.
Interesting sounding beer! We get a few dry hopped wheat beers that show up locally about this time of year, spring-summer and I really enjoy them.

Sounds interesting @thunderwagn . I'm enjoying a pint of my Munich Pale Ale after an early brew day. Aerated and pitched at 2:30 PM,so the rest of the day will be devoted to imbibing.

View attachment 9712
Looks awesome. What % Munich, if I may ask? I have an APA all set for Sunday morning using about 37% Munich.

Back