Brewzilla. ,, and alike

goatee

Trial Member
Reaction score
some grain got through my overflow and stopped my pump. Will I be able to clear it out when I clean, or am I in bigger trouble than an easy fix?

They are pretty robust most of the time.

Was going by a recipe and started the whole thing in motion but forgot to look at the amount. I was following a recipe that was for 6 1/2 gallons and I have a 5 gallon brewzilla.
Naturally I had to continue adding water, grain, more water, more grain.....turned pump on and forgot about the whole “adjustment “ on the lever.. ran overflow I’m sure there were grains getting in there.
It was my first time with this machine and only the second beer batch I’ve ever done.
Belgian wit I’m drinking now. ~is good.
Belgian saison which I brewed today and is on primary.

It’s clean up time and I’d hate to trash all these grains if someone can use them.

Outside of farms or bread making you're gonna toss a lot of grain over time. Brewzilla I'm guessing = Robobrew? I have friends that use them and like them. I am just rocking a weird have hybrid rig personally.

this was my first batch with it and it's a nice system. im still learning, heats up nice. much faster than my electric stove.

Was going by a recipe and started the whole thing in motion but forgot to look at the amount. I was following a recipe that was for 6 1/2 gallons and I have a 5 gallon brewzilla.
Naturally I had to continue adding water, grain, more water, more grain.....turned pump on and forgot about the whole “adjustment “ on the lever.. ran overflow I’m sure there were grains getting in there.
It was my first time with this machine and only the second beer batch I’ve ever done.
Belgian wit I’m drinking now. ~is good.
Belgian saison which I brewed today and is on primary.

It’s clean up time and I’d hate to trash all these grains if someone can use them.
Check out Gashslugs laterest videos im certain he brews on brewzilla that keglands all in one brew rig.

Back