Brew Session Log miscalculating days and sort order

Grey Cat Brewing

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to find more bugs but I'm a software engineer by trade, I have to at least report them :)

The brew sessions (including older ones) are miscalculating the days and the sorting is also off. See the attached screenshot.

I've also noticed that during the session, when I add a new log entry it seems to default to some other time/date (usually around the previous log entry time and the current). It doesn't stay blank to assume the current time and most entries seem to be like this. You can see this also highlighted in the screenshot. I didn't make any changes to the original entry for the updated date to change.

Ross
GCB

Attachments

• BF-BrewSessionDays&Sort.png
    BF-BrewSessionDays&Sort.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 106
Is this since late last night? I ask because we put out a big release around midnight, and many issues were addressed with that update.

Yes, just this morning. It was ok yesterday morning.

Sorry about that- you seem to have found some bugs that happened with this release. I'll put in a ticket for this right away, and we'll get both of these issues sorted right away.

You can also join a few of us amateur/unpaid testers in looking at the updates prior to release on the beta site. Just need to have access to the beta testing forum and some free time

I've been to the beta site but I don't know about the forum. I'll check it out again thanks!

Sounds good, I use everything enough where I'll probably run into things occasionally :D Thanks!

Ok, you should be able to see the beta testing forum, about in the middle of the page. Please let me know if you don't see it or if you have any problems. Thanks so much for helping us out!

Found an issue in brew logs as well. When editing on stock Chrome on an Android phone, I went to edit the date on some brew log entries.

The paging between dates (clicking the < >) it would skip between dates. The bigger issue is that I could not select a time outside of the hour initially used in the log. For example it only showed 5 minute increments for 9 am.

In the screenshot below, pressing the. > skipped ahead 2 days.

Screenshot_20200409-151643.png Screenshot_20200409-151650.png

Could just be me not understanding how it works.

Last edited:

Back