Recipe Editor is showing lbs for all entries.

Grey Cat Brewing

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I went to edit a recipe that I plan on doing soon and I noticed that all grain/malt entries are listed in pounds (see attachment)

If I view the recipe, it shows correctly. I'm afraid to save anything as it appears that it will change everything to lbs.

Ross
GCB

Attachments

• BF-RecipeEditor-PoundsOnly.png
    BF-RecipeEditor-PoundsOnly.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 108
  • BF-RecipeViewer-PoundsOnly.png
    BF-RecipeViewer-PoundsOnly.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 95
An addendum to the Recipe Editor, the MASH PH is also not showing in the Editor, but it shows in the Viewer.

Attachments

• BF-RecipeEditor-MashPh.png
    BF-RecipeEditor-MashPh.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 108
Same is happening here - recipe editor is set to metric but any new fermentable additions default to lbs. This particular release appears very much more buggy than normal.

An addendum to the Recipe Editor, the MASH PH is also not showing in the Editor, but it shows in the Viewer.

I see what happened there. When I went into my own example, the mash additions (the CaSO4 and CaCl2) were missing. Of course that should not happen, and I've put in a ticket for this.

Thank you for reporting these issues. We appreciate your patience while we fix this ASAP.

Similar to hops, they show in ounces, but when I click on summary it shows pounds, this is new, didn't do this before.
Screenshot_20200408-181759_Chrome.jpg

Submitting a report for the hop summary rounding to lbs instead of oz, looks like it only occurs when it hits 16 oz, then switches to 1 lb.

Thanks for catching it @Craigerrr

An update for this has gone live. Thanks for your patience!

Back