Television Series

All caught up with Jimmy McGill, wonder if filming will be post poned...

Currently watching Donnie Brasco

TOP 3
1. Billions
2. Suits
3. Casa de Papel
Just finished number 3 earlier today

I grew up playing in that lake every other weekend, always thought to myself where do all these big boats come from, ;)

American Experience - Influenza 1918

Onto the last episode of Picard, this is the best Trek I've seen in a long time.

Onto the last episode of Picard, this is the best Trek I've seen in a long time.
Just finished it last night. I have a few issues with the finale but as you mentioned, not bad. I also like that they let Jean-Luc be an old guy, not a young swashbuckler with wrinkles.

Just finished it last night. I have a few issues with the finale but as you mentioned, not bad. I also like that they let Jean-Luc be an old guy, not a young swashbuckler with wrinkles.
I managed to catch up just after the last episode came out. I haven't really followed Star Trek that much over the years, but I did kind of like the idea of letting Data's actor (name?) to play a "real" human.

I managed to catch up just after the last episode came out. I haven't really followed Star Trek that much over the years, but I did kind of like the idea of letting Data's actor (name?) to play a "real" human.
Brent Spiner. Not the first time he's done so - I know he did it at least once on "The Next Generation."

I'm really impressed with the actor who plays the captain, the scene with 5 of him in the same room playing various caricatures of each other was fantastic.

I'm really impressed with the actor who plays the captain, the scene with 5 of him in the same room playing various caricatures of each other was fantastic.
You mean Patrick Stewart?

No the captain of the new ship. The beardie dude.

The original, and Next Generation are guilty pleasures of mine. I saw Picard, kind of dismissed it, may have to watch it now.

You're either screwing with me or you haven't watched the new series dude. I'm not sure which.

Back