iPhone Application Forum

I've purchased the premium membership on the PC . I would like for the iPhone app and my PC account to be synced. Do I have to pay twice (PC and App)?

You do not. I have a tech working on it now.

Please log out of the ap then log back in. If the issue persist please let me know.

I am in construction and have tried free iPhone 5S unit converter apps. Unfortunately none out there are good. Really tired of ads but that's what you get with free stuff so no complains. I am ready to buy paid one. My question: Is there any good unit converter application for iPhone 5S for construction guys?

Just to report AGAIN, the brewers friend app is not working on iOS 8.
I have the paid version and it is not working on the brew session mode.
Therefore, all the timers doesn't work and in order to keep my brew log i have to do so on the website.

This is totally against the reason I've bought the app in the first place.
I've sent a evaluation on app store and an e-mail about two weeks ago and still haven't heard from anyone.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I'm contacting the developer right this minute.

Is there any news reggarding this mater?

Why don't Fermentables show in Brew Timers during a brew session? I mostly do extract recipes and some of my brews add extract at the beginning then 40 minutes in.
Why does the immersion chiller shows up ten minutes before the end of a 60 minute boil. Shouldn't that take place after a 60 minute brew session?

I'm not sure on the first question
The immersion chiller 10 minutes before the end is to remind you to pop it in the kettle for decontamination purposes

Oh damn... I typically just soak mine in a bucket of sanitizer solution for an hour. Never thought to put it in the boil. Thanks for that.

My fermentables or the extract ingredients don't appear as brew timers. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm using the app on iPhone. Must be a switch that I need to enable?

tomthomas said:
I am in construction and have tried free iPhone 5S unit converter apps. Unfortunately none out there are good. Really tired of ads but that's what you get with free stuff so no complains. I am ready to buy paid one. My question: Is there any good unit converter application for iPhone 5S for construction guys?
Now I am fan of TUC - The Unit Converter . Very creative app for construction guys as we can shortlist standard and even our custom unit conversions. I must mention their notes which I can send to my supervisor with SMS.
MindStick TUC - The unit convertor link : http://www.mindstick.com/Products/UnitConverter
Apple i -phone link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tuc-the ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Eta for when the updated styles will be on the app? So it stops changing them from the website?

Did your app get pulled from the app store? Can't find it now.

Same here, lost the app and hadn't transferred a few recipes from it. Really hoping I can get those back.

I've been using the app for quite a while. I just bought the premium and would like to have all my app recipes on the full version. I've hit the Sync Now on the app, but am unable to see anything on the computer. Am I going to manually add all my recipes into the online version?

I've been using the app for quite a while. I just bought the premium and would like to have all my app recipes on the full version. I've hit the Sync Now on the app, but am unable to see anything on the computer. Am I going to manually add all my recipes into the online version?

No, they should sync. You've logged into both?

Back