Wedding beer

EvanAltman36

Trial Member
Reaction score
I don't have the pictures, but I was asked to supply some beer for my buddy's wedding last weekend and I had a great time getting it all set. I made both a black and a white IPA to sort of symbolize bride and groom and also brought a simple APA to serve as a backup.

These folks weren't really craft beer types for the most part, but everyone was raving about my stuff and asking why I wasn't brewing commercially. I think they might have had a little too much of the Coors Light by that point to have known better, but it was still pretty cool to hear good things.

And the best part: I'm all out of beer and get to brew 3 batches this weekend!

Brew on buddy I love to here that too, truth is once they (non craft beer people) drink a few they usually fall in love, it took a while but I finally converted my dad :)

I agree with one thing. Which is "there are two types of people in the world, those who like beer and those who are wrong."

I did the same thing for a wedding this summer. I brewed an American Wheat and Black IPA. It was gone in an hour. Yet I was kind of nervous people wouldn't like it and thought I would have some left over.

Back