Inventory - deleting items

eheeke

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
When deleting an item from inventory, a popup box asks "Are you sure you want to delete this inventory item?" I click OK. A second popup box states "Inventory item deleted successfully." and shows an open check box "Don't let this page create more messages". I checked this box and clicked OK thinking this would eliminate the popup boxes when I delete items (thus saving a little time by eliminating clicks). Instead, the fact that I selected "Don't let this page create more messages" prevents me from deleting additional items. If I reload the Brewer's Friend website and go back to my inventory page, the popup boxes return and I can delete items again.

Potentially I'm misunderstanding the purpose of these messages. Thanks.

When deleting an item from inventory, a popup box asks "Are you sure you want to delete this inventory item?" I click OK. A second popup box states "Inventory item deleted successfully." and shows an open check box "Don't let this page create more messages". I checked this box and clicked OK thinking this would eliminate the popup boxes when I delete items (thus saving a little time by eliminating clicks). Instead, the fact that I selected "Don't let this page create more messages" prevents me from deleting additional items. If I reload the Brewer's Friend website and go back to my inventory page, the popup boxes return and I can delete items again.

Potentially I'm misunderstanding the purpose of these messages. Thanks.

I haven't seen that second box- is that from your browser? Which browser are you using?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I use MS Edge and IE11 browsers. It happens in both. After seeing your response, I tried in Chrome, and I did NOT get this second box. It must be browser specific for some security reason, and not a Brewers Friend bug.

Thanks, Eric

FYI, below are examples of the popup boxes in IE11 and MS Edge respectively.

Don't_let_page_create_IE11.JPG
Don't_let_page_create_Edge.JPG

it happens I can confirm this but Ive never checked the don't show this again I think that a browser setting

I see this as well and have been having trouble adding Caramunich II and III. When I add it creates 2 or 3 copies. When I go to delete the extra it ends up deleting all.

Same thing when trying to add German Dehusked Carafa III, I get 3 copies.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're saying, you get three copies? Can you provide a screenshot?

Never mind- I tried it myself and yep, three times it added it to inventory! I sent that onto the developer and will keep you posted!

Back