Show your pipeline

jeffpn

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
What's in your pipeline? Maybe this can be a fun thread to show what you've got right now, inspire others to ask questions about your current batches, whatever. I consider my my pipeline capacity to be 6 kegs on tap, 2 kegs conditioning, 2 lagers in primary or secondary fermentation, and 4 ales in primary or secondary fermentation. At this moment, I am 1 ale shy of full. I'll probably brew on Thursday. If I blow a keg before then, it all goes downhill!

Attachments

• IMG_0041.PNG
    IMG_0041.PNG
    301.9 KB · Views: 213
Ripa , apa and a Australian sparkling ale
2 different golden ales ( 1 with rye other with wheat )
That's at home now and a 2 keg batch of amber fermenting at my brew partners house
Doing a double batch of ESB over weekend there as well .

As soon as fresh season hops are available it'll be a NEIPA to satisfy my hoppy urges and a Vienna lager just for the challenge.
Currently running 4 fridges and no taps since I am in full scale production and not drinking for another week but will have 7 full size cornies and a half size full .

1 keg countryside helles
1 keg Belgian blonde, infused with apple
1 keg Oktoberfest
1 keg (the wifes) wine cooler
1 keg ale infused with watermellon

This weekend I'm brewing an 8 gallon batch of the countryside helles and performing a test where I'm going to use the keg as a unitank I'm going to split the batch into to 4 gallon batches one keg I'm going to run normally to see how much beer I lose when I purge the yeast off and the other keg I'm going to add a couple inches of tubing on to the end of the dip tube that will extend to the very bottom and center of the keg and determine how much beer I lose purging the yeast off of that one.

this way I can avoid oxidation during transfers, I simplify my process and I also don't have to worry about missing the proper spunding time.

My pipeline is:
- Altbier
- Something to consume the Black Swaen malt (Pilsner and Biscuit) I got with my gold medal a couple weeks ago - I'm thinking session saison.
- Some kind of wheat beer, maybe a Dunkelweizen given the season.

Nosy, I've been waiting for your post. I know you have more than that in your pipeline. What's in the bottles??

That's as much thought as I've given it.... Oh, you mean the DRINKING pipeline. I was thinking brewing.... :) So my brewing plan is firm for the next three brews with the design of Black Swan Pale Ale. The pipeline is Helles, Helles and more Helles - still working my way through that project. In addition:
- Maerzen (1st Place, The Brew Hut Oktoberfest comp)
- Oktoberfest Helles
- Red Rye
- Mexican Dunkel
- Dirty Belgian Blonde (2nd place in Cat 24, Colorado State Fair)
- Quad 12 (still aging after all these years)
- All the other odds and ends cluttering up the basement.

this is my sad line up, I know really lol

Attachments

• screenshot-www.brewersfriend.com-2017-09-20-16-13-48.png
    screenshot-www.brewersfriend.com-2017-09-20-16-13-48.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 156
Oh my, OMB. You'd better get busy!

I haven't drank in 2 weeks, I tried a couple of times and got so sick the next day it taught me a lesson, listen to the doctor

I'm a bit slack enditing this section of the brewing tabs So gave her a tidy up. I've got two conditioning and two on tap but pretty sure them two on tap aren't far off foaming:rolleyes:. In the middle of moving between house ATM so I know them kegs are going to get a good stir up in 2 weeks time:( so will be cloudy beer for me:p.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 136
The next 10 days will be full here. I will be brewing these next beers:

1. Black IPA ( 7.5% )
2. Red IPA ( 8% )
3. American IPA ( low ABV 6.4% )
4. Oatmeal Porter ( 7% )
5. Experimetal IPA ( 9% ) using 3 different dry yeasts with a grain bill consisting of Pilsner malt, Flaked wheat, CaraPils and Carabelge. Galaxy, Citra and Columbus for hops. Bright yellow, pungent, fresh, danky and drinkable.

3 legs are empty, big brew weekend coming up, ouch, saturday will be back to back 10 gallon batches, one helles, and one Oktoberfest.

3 legs are empty, big brew weekend coming up, ouch, saturday will be back to back 10 gallon batches, one helles, and one Oktoberfest.
Well that'll give you a good chance to dial in your brewery to 10gal profile;). Enjoy

My wife wants a new kitchen so I'm going to be working a bunch of overtime here in the next few weeks, if it remains available. I'm glad my pipeline is full now, because I won't have time to brew, and there's always time to drink!

I built custom cabinets for a living years ago that can get expensive!

She doesn't even want cabinets. Refacing if we can get away with it. The floor is good. Need countertops and a new sink. But now she's talking island. Hopefully it won't be too pricey.

refacing, new doors, new hardware and counter tops, maybe tile or back splash can be a 1/4 of the price unless you do the work lol

Back