What are you drinking right now?

I thought you cubed a brew in r two Mark get them rocking you should be sorted in three weeks four for sure

I did cube one , will be next weekend before I get brewery up and running again .

Was more interested in having a bed to sleep on tonight than beer to drink in a month !

I did find a 5 litre tap a draft keg that is full .... Not sure what of but I'll tap it this week and find out , either the Bavarian pils or an APA of some sort (hoping its not 3 months old and lost all the hops )

Well that's a win Mark. I thought I'd post a pic,of my mid nights Pilsner photo just to get you thirsty for a summer time pils. this one ain't too crisp more malt driven from my Munich addition of 500g and my chloride favoured mineral addition but this yeast is a malt monster which I love.

They say your either malt driven in taste or hop driven but in lager s I'm definitely a malt driven man every sip,is an experience ha ha that's a good brewing slogan :p.

Anyhow this Pilsner is really shaping up now three or four weeks from Kegging can't remember but it's a delightful brew yes some tweeking lower mash temp and maybe less Munich malt but still a lovely drinking beer. Cheers all.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    626.6 KB · Views: 153
Trying to figure out the proportions of an albarino/gewurztraminer/muscat blend wine. So far the best we've done has been straight thirds but we want to keep the proportion of Muscat down so we can enter the wine in this year's Mesa County Fair.

I have a 1/4 keg of my extract Amber ale left, had the day off and Ive been drinking since 3 pm lol
not sure how many but Im starting to hold on to things for balance, good thing its 9:30 and not 1:30 am he he

Attempted a Stella Clone, not an exact replica by any means, lacking the skunk mainly and a little short on the ABV, but boy is it ever a smooth, easy drinking lager! For my first brew, all grain at that, I am quite pleased!

Attachments

• StellalowRes.PNG
    StellalowRes.PNG
    620.8 KB · Views: 110
I'm drinking a coffee! It's only 4pm, will wait till 8pm. Then might sneak to the pub at 9 for a pint.

Attempted a Stella Clone, not an exact replica by any means, lacking the skunk mainly and a little short on the ABV, but boy is it ever a smooth, easy drinking lager! For my first brew, all grain at that, I am quite pleased!
Damn looks great!

Well I'll trade you a Pilsner for well I think youse is a Pilsner eh? Yea I know I can keep it lol:D

Great work man cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 117
Thanks! Yeah, bohemian pils.
Well done to you! That sure looks refreshing! What be that sweet nectar? I do this to my self every morning; go in to work a little early to enjoy my coffee and browse the web - I come on this site and boom, instant want to go home and brew / sample / brew / sample / brew / sample sample sample... LOL!

Drinking my roggenbier. Brewed with Amarillo hops

Drinking My Light Beer, I don't have a camera near but its very clear

DJ Spiess (Fermentarium.com)
I've been asked to do a Stella or Peroni for some friends , what recipe did you use ?

Stella Artois Clone from Fermentarium.com, DJ Spiess
I used that for the method / ratios, as for the grain and yeast I looked at many versions and went with the popular vote.
Bohemian Pilsen, Czech Saaz, WL830 German Yeast.

I have the receipe on here, but I believe private, is there easy way to make it public ?

Back