I think this craft beer thing is getting a little out of hand...

Well you just keep surprising me today there Gerry. Who would of thought it using spit to concoct a brew? Yep it's way outta my price range that's if I were stupid enough to do it. I think that money could be better spent setting up your own micro brewery where you can put your name if you want on all the beers:).

Well you just keep surprising me today there Gerry. Who would of thought it using spit to concoct a brew? Yep it's way outta my price range that's if I were stupid enough to do it. I think that money could be better spent setting up your own micro brewery where you can put your name if you want on all the beers:).

As funny as this is, I can't think of anything more self-absorbed than spending a pile of money on this. I'm picturing a guy looking down his nose at a glass of, say, Trappistes Rochefort 10, and saying, "Meh...they already made this for other people...I want something made especially for meeee!

Well I guess it really goes to show you that you can find a sucker anywhere.

Chicha is really quite old and it was invented by people who didn't have access to malted barley. Some people will go to great lengths for a buzz.... Even though I know that no human pathogen will live in beer, even this kind of beer-like substance, I really would want to know whose spit went in there.

Back