How do I make a "snap shot" of a brew session

OkanaganMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. FAQ explain what a snap shot is but how do I do it?

I think that's a feature of the website app. Are you using that, or the iPhone app?

you make a snap shot of a recipe meaning the original recipe never changes but the next version is a snapshot of that recipe and can change

you make a snap shot of a recipe meaning the original recipe never changes but the next version is a snapshot of that recipe and can change

Duh....Wha? lol I'm using the website on my laptop. Sorry OMB but I'm not picking up what yer laying down. Is there a button or something I can click to make this "snap shot"?

sorry I was being vague again, I tend to get in a hurry lol
you click the brew button on any recipe, on that form their is an option to create a snapshot, when you save the brew session you can change the recipe or rename it and it will always be labeled a snapshot in your brew list, also when you look at that or the original recipe later the 2 will always be listed together at the bottom of the page on both recipes

AHA! Is there a way to go about doing this after the brew session has started? I brewed on Sunday and realized my LHBS shorted me an oz of a hop I needed and so I adjusted on the fly and added 2 - 1/2 ozs of what I had on hand. I also had to extend the boil cuz it lost its vigor as the propane got near the end of the tank and my boil off wasn't where it wanted to be. This extended time increased the IBU beyond what I wanted also. Hell thinking about it, I guess I'll just rename this one and try the original recipe later.

Sideways Sunday Nut Brown sound like a good'n o_O

yes, ok in the brew session click the recipe very top right bar, edit the recipe then save then go back to the brew session page click on the edit tab in the middle click rebuild brew and your set

Back