Digital Taplist

BenMyton

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would love to put an electronic taplist on my kegerator, but I hate having to keep up with my beer logging in two places. Right now I'd have to migrate the brew stats into RaspberryPints or Taplist.io or Brew.Vision if I wanted something nice and pretty, but I'd also need to keep up with my brews here.

The BrewSessions have a flag for when they are ready to drink, that could Be "On Tap" and trigger them to show up in your "Tap List"

If the webpage was basic enough, I could just open a browser to that page and leave it open on a cheap tablet mounted to the kegerator. That way people could see all the stats on the brews I have going at that moment.

I took a screenshot of the top of the brew session and moved the elements around a little, just to give a basic idea.

Attachments

• Batch Example.JPG
    Batch Example.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 508
Ozarks Mountain Brew said:
http://raspberrypints.com
BenMyton said:
Right now I'd have to migrate the brew stats into RaspberryPints or Taplist.io or Brew.Vision if I wanted something nice and pretty, but I'd also need to keep up with my brews here.

I love RaspberryPints, and I am actually starting to see it used at local brew-pubs which is super cool. I've got two issues with that solution, first that I'm too lazy to keep up with data in two different places, and second that I'd have to buy additional hardware.

If Brewer's Friend implemented a simple tap-list page I could just log into that in my garage and display the list on a device I already own.

yes raspberry pints will also install on any webserver now, I have it running locally, it would be nice to have it here

https://github.com/RaspberryPints/RaspberryPints
Are you running this on a a Windows-based webserver? If so, can you provide me with the install process?
yes raspberry pints will also install on any webserver now, I have it running locally, it would be nice to have it here

https://github.com/RaspberryPints/RaspberryPints
I realize that this thread's a bit old, though are you running RaspberryPints on a Windows-based web server? If so,could you provide some guidance to install?

....but those of us who do not keg need to be able to turn it off!

Has there been any thought into implementing a taplist for Brewers Friend? I brew most of the beer that is on tap.

Each beer already has a "ready to drink" and "all gone". Ready to drink could signal that it's either on tap, or could be on tap, and then be displayed on a screen.

I used taplist.io, but they started charging $84 a year for anything over 4 taps.

I'm not sure what the status of this request is, as it predates my involvement, but I'll check in with the owners and developers to followup.

@Nosybear my assumption is that it would be available under the services/device integration just like all the other smart systems. This will keep it out of the way for those that aren't using it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the status of this request is, as it predates my involvement, but I'll check in with the owners and developers to followup.

@Nosybear my assumption is that it would be available under the services/device integration just like all the other smart systems. This will keep it out of the way for those that aren't using it.
Thanks!

The request has been approved by one of the owners. I can't make any promises on when or if it will be available, but we're looking into it!

Thank you! This would be amazing. I think you already have the beer information in the database for brewed beers, so it's more of a how to format/display on a public webpage. Hopefully we'll have the ability to add other beers on tap easily, if we get them from a friend or a brewery.

Curious if you all have thought more about implementing this feature?

I would also like to see this feature. I have Taplist.io and RaspberryPints both setup and running (because I like the concept and love playing), but something integrated with BF would save updating additional dbs. Taplist.io has now gone to the subscriber model (all the power to them), but I don't want yet another subscription fee. RaspberryPints has not been updated for years and is at beast alpha status - lots of potential, but a pity the developers dropped it.

I'm using RaspberryPints and it is under active development FYI and an integration between it and BF would be so awesome. I'm using the RandR+ version of RaspberryPints with the rpints.com easy install script. He also has added support for Plaato Kegs API for active pour display.

It's still on the to-do list. Right now we're currently focusing on bugs, and improving formulas and user experience. We want to refine and improve at the moment before introducing new features, but one of the owners, Josh, is definitely interested in the idea and is exploring our options.

Back