Going cold turkey

Oh don't get me wrong the first two days I had what felt like a hangover that just wouldn't go away :p and I was week without energy and lethargic but now day five I've bounced back I think my body is clean of them toxins ready to be replaced in a few weeks lol:).

That one is actually pretty nice. It's got about 10 carrots 1 green apple 1 pear, 1 lemon and a tumb sized bit of ginger juiced up probably one of my favourites. I actually thought whilst drinking it mmm what would this taste like if I fermented it ha ha:D

I could give up alcohol for 3 weeks but coffee? That's just cruel and unusual punishment.

They also said nobody can eat fifty hard boiled eggs. My money is on Ben

Mate I feel like I could eat 50 hard boiled eggs at the moment :p. Day 6 today and yep I ain't eaten meat in as many days!

I eat veggies every day and I guess you've found out veggie farts are just as bad as beer farts, I feel for ya

If vegetarians love animals so much why do they eat their food ?

How can you know if someone is a vegan ? Don't worry ....they'll tell you !
Yea their pissed off with all the things they can't eat:D. Oh i shouldn't say that my sister is vegan but she don't play by the rules all the time

My sister came over to watch some football and tried telling me that meatless Buffalo wings were a thing. Tell me it's not so.

Oh don't get me wrong the first two days I had what felt like a hangover that just wouldn't go away :p and I was week without energy and lethargic but now day five I've bounced back I think my body is clean of them toxins ready to be replaced in a few weeks lol:).
If you live through it me and the wife may give it a go. Why not

Oh i shouldn't say that my sister is vegan but she don't play by the rules all the time
My daughter was just saying yesterday she sees more of the cheaters than not. I guess it's a badge of honor to claim one is a vegan, even if one isn't? I'll pass. More steak for me!

Day five here mate going strong still blending the veggies and fruit. And yep no grog no sugar no caffeine and I tell ya what I sleep like a dead animal :D. That pic is what I'm having for brekkie. Cheers

Jeez Louise what is that?! Looks like the results of all you can eat fajita night.

Three weeks down! Well three weeks this weekend lol:oops: ha ha. I must let youse in on a sneeky secret I did have a taste test of some lager I had recently transferred to a keg I needed to know how she was shaping up ,yep nice:p. I had maybe two mouthfuls 1 mouthful to cleanse my beer free palate and 2nd to get the taste haha. But yea I've not had a whole cup. I've had not coffee, no meat, no dairy, no sugar nope just the boring stuff.

If anyone is thinking of doing this, Google "reset" an hawian girl called "clean food dirty girl" is the one;).

1. 4kg shead so far.
2. my sense of smell is killer I can smell a girls Purfume over a hundred meters away!
3. I don't feel hungry as much and am satisfied with. Smidgin of the food I woulda eaten just a few weeks ago.
4. Sleep like a dead animal and have no trouble getting to sleep!

Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm vegan now or anything heck I'll murder that T bone or a nice roast meal the day after this crazy food reset. There are benefits flushing out all the crap is one including all the toxins and getting back in control of my cravings of,sugar coffee beer Ect.
Cheers I'll go grab another juice:p.

Thought I'd post and cap off this thread. I've Finnished this reset food cleanse diet thing! When I started I was 87 kg give or take now I'm 80. 7 kg down by not eating sugar dairy meat caffeine or beer. Yep I caved towards the end with a brew or two :oops: but for the rest I stuck to my guns to the end:D. I'm not having coffee of a morning before work now. I don't drink milk no more and sugar is kicked of my general staple diet. Meats definitely in again I love that stuff! And must I say it yes boys I'm back on my favourite bubbly beverage a good old down to earth non filtered or preserved home brew:p

So yea if your keen to cut down a bit of weight and maybe kick that sugar fix to the kerb give this crazy reset thing a go cheers I might go get a homebrew to go with that juicy steak I'm having haha.

MMMM MEAT ! Turns out the cuter the animal the better they taste !
i dated a vegan for a little while , she was always sick yet kept telling me how meat was poison to my body .

Simple fact is my front teeth have evolved to rend and tear , my eyes are on front of my head for depth perception and even my GI system handles meat very well , i do eat vegies on a daily basis but other animals do make up a portion of my diet .
Glad to hear you survived , think of it as a bonding experience with the Mrs

I honestly think just cutting out sugar can really make a difference. It's crazy how addicting it can get. My wife and I really don't have excess sugary foods but once in a while we'll buy ice cream or something like that. If you have ice cream 3 nights in a row, I really start craving it once its gone. But congrats on sticking to your guns and making it the month.

Good on ya mate! Not something I'd do to lose weight but I admire your dedication.

Back